Tuesday, December 1, 2009


So, I guess if I am going to start doing this blogging thing properly, I am going to have to start paying attention to the names of the papers and things I use when I make my cards. I don't tend to know the names of the card stock (I only know it's called card stock because of my friend Helen) and inks etc that I use.
This is a picture of a small stand I did for a friends restaurant as she has very kindly offered to display my cards in the hope I may sell a few :o)
I made the card using a lovely Cuttlebug folder of Christmas baubles with a pearlescent (sp?) paper which I edged with a platinum ink pad (may have been Versamark??)
The word JOY is stamped using my lovely new Technique Tuesday alphabet stamp set (whew, I finally knew the name of something) and is backed by some lovely metallic silver scraps of paper I found at my favourite paper shop - Deckle Edge.
I finished the card off with some silver ribbon and a few red bijouxs for fun.

The stand is decorated with pink ribbon and pink flowers with a chocolate brown flower brad as they are my favourite colour combo (and also the colours of my logo)

Anyway, cheers for now.
Hoping I'll get better at this :O)
Sam

1 comment:

Firenze said...

Very pretty! Both card and stand.
Helen
Firenze Cards