Monday, November 30, 2009


My dear friend Helen created this blog for me about 2 years ago and this is the first time I have ever actually posted anything on it. She has posted some photo's of a few of the cards I have made and has pushed me to add some more, but when it comes to computers, if it's not for work, I don't really know what to do with them.
But, I'm finally learning what to do with this "blog" and am going to give it a shot.
I don't have any photograph's of my cards stored on my PC at the moment, so am using this inaugural blog to introduce my favourite card making assistants, Annie and Ollie. They love it when I make cards, they get to play with the embellishments, walk and sleep on all the pretty paper and generally drive mom (me) mad, but their absolute best is when mom brings out the ribbons.
I will be taking some card pictures tonight and will post some tomorrow I promise!!
Take care
Sam

1 comment:

Firenze said...

YAY! A real Sam blog post :)
Look forward to many more!
Helen
Firenze Cards